When you picture an emergency, you may not be thinking about an electrical one. Though it may not be at the forefront of your mind, electricity is something that can wreak serious havoc in an instant. Sometimes, electrical emergencies are the result of wear and tear not noticed by neglectful owners or electricians, sometimes the wiring was done improperly in the first place by lazy or inexperienced electricians. That’s the moment for making an investment in a professional Newbury Park Electrician.
No matter the cause, faulty wiring can cause hazardous environments like fires that make your home or business unsafe. If disaster does strike, be sure you have a plan and know who to call; in an electrical emergency, count on the professional electricians from Dales Conejo Electric, a company with more than 50 years of experience and expertise.
How to Catch an Electrical Emergency
An electrical emergency can lead to a fire, but if you catch it in time, a visit from Dales Conejo Electric will help you avoid total catastrophe. Here are some common electrical problems to look for as signs you should give Dales Conejo Electric a call:
- A Wire Failing to Trip Your Breaker: Notice a humming sound coming from one of your outlets? This could be a sign that a wire is somehow faulty (overloaded, in the wrong place, etc) but your circuit breaker has failed to be triggered.
- Ongoing Outlet Complications: If you notice problems with a particular outlet more than once or for more than an hour at a time, this is a good sign you may have faulty wiring.
- Overloaded Outlet: Overuse of a single outlet can cause overheating to occur. If you noticing burn marks around an outlet, call Dales Conejo Electric. Do not touch the outlet, as it may be hot.
- Power Outage: If you experience a power outage, first call your service provider, they will be able to tell you whether the outage is scheduled or whether there are outages in your area. If it is not scheduled and there is not a team of electricians already working to return power to your neighborhood, call Dales Conejo Electric.
Non-Emergency Services from Dales Conejo Electric
Besides offering round-the-clock emergency services, Dales Conejo Electric also offers a huge array of non-emergency electrical services to help fix virtually any problem. Widely considered the best professional Newbury Park electrician, Dales Conejo Electric offers the following services and more:
- Complete Electrical Renovations
- Garage Wiring
- Surge Protection
- Breaker and Fuse Panels
Have you been looking for a quality Newbury Park electrician? Visit the Dales Conejo Electric website or call us today at (805) 500-2928.